EO’s Global Student Entrepreneur Awards are open for entries!
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is one of the biggest and best global competitions for student entrepreneurs who actively run a business alongside their studies.
With more than 1,700 competitors from over 20 countries, the awards are a brilliant opportunity for student entrepreneurs to make connections, find resources and grow their businesses. GSEA nominees compete in qualifying competitions for the chance to advance to the Global Finals, which will be held on 15-17 April 2015 in Washington, D.C.
How will the GSEA help me and my business?
It’s simple! If you compete, you’ll get:
- Access to successful entrepreneurs, not to mention vital feedback and mentorship.
- The chance to refine your elevator pitches. Going head to head with other business owners and answering our judges’ tough questions about your business helps you improve your pitch skills and enhances your ability to communicate the value of your business.
- An expanded network! You’ll meet other student entrepreneurs from around the world, as well as Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) members and our honoured guests.
- Two words: media exposure. You’ll receive local and national media attention for yourself and your business.
- Did we mention PRIZES? The Global Finals competition awards US$20,000, plus donated business products and services, like web services, printing, PR, consulting and oh so much more.
Sounds amazing! How do I enter?
- Fill out the online application.
- After GSEA have received your application, it’ll be reviewed in detail.
- If you’re selected to compete, someone from GSEA will contact you to provide more information on the location of the competition and how to prepare.
In need of some inspiration? Check out the past winners!